SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Baseball Earns Second Straight 30 Win Season With Win Over University of Rio Grande April 21, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - With a game one victory over the University of Rio Grande the Cougars have won no less than 30 games in the each of the first two seasons of the program.
- [Women's Tennis] Tennis Closes Out Regular Season at College of Wooster April 21, 2019Wooster, OH - The IU Kokomo Tennis Team traveled to Wooster, Ohio for their final regular season matchup in preparation for the upcoming RSC Tournament.
- [Baseball] Seniors Honored Prior to Pitchers Duel with Rio Grande April 21, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - The best of the Rivers States Conference pitchers showed their prowess in a 1-0 loss to Rio Grande.
- [Baseball] Baseball Earns Second Straight 30 Win Season With Win Over University of Rio Grande April 21, 2019
- Nope, Damian Lillard's series winner wasn't a bad shot April 24, 2019A new generation of shooters should change our thinking about what is a good or bad look.
- NBA action is fantastic, except for the constant griping April 24, 2019It's time for players and coaches to stop their nightly battle with the referees, Brian Windhorst writes.
- Why Pete Alonso is literally baseball's next big thing April 24, 2019The Mets rookie's first month has been a smashing success. How does the large slugger do it, and can he keep it up?
- Nope, Damian Lillard's series winner wasn't a bad shot April 24, 2019
- Stuart Varney on new Wall Street record: ‘It's the Trump growth agenda success story’ April 24, 2019Stuart Varney, host of “Varney & Co.” on Fox Business, said Wednesday the new Wall Street record high can be attributed to the “Trump growth agenda,” which he said “has been wildly successful.”
- Class-action lawsuits filed against Fisher-Price, Mattel following recall of 'Rock 'n Play Sleeper' linked to infant deaths April 24, 2019
- Scottish leader announces plans for new independence referendum in wake of Brexit chaos April 24, 2019Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on Wednesday announced plans for a second referendum on Scottish independence before 2021, less than five years after Scots rejected the last push to separate from the United Kingdom.
- Stuart Varney on new Wall Street record: ‘It's the Trump growth agenda success story’ April 24, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Uncategorized
NORTHWESTERN TO REPRESENT HOOSIER STATE IN THE SIXTH ANNUAL INDIANA-KENTUCKY CHALLENGE CUP IN NEW CASTLE
NEW CASTLE, Ind. – The 2019 Indiana-Kentucky Challenge Cup is set for Saturday, Jan. 5 at the New Castle Fieldhouse. The Challenge Cup is a five-game “showcase” event featuring five teams from Indiana against five teams from Kentucky. This is … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – With the fall sports season now complete and the girls hoops season in full swing, it is time to focus on the start of the boys basketball season – and fireworks started on opening night … Continue reading
NORTHWOODS LEAGUE ANNOUNCES 2019 SCHEDULE, KOKOMO JACKRABBITS TO PLAY IN GREAT LAKES EAST DIVISION DURING INAUGURAL CAMPAIGN
ROCHESTER, Minn. – The Northwoods League released its complete schedule today for the 2019 season. The schedule now features 22 teams with the additions of the Kokomo Jackrabbits and Traverse City Baseball. Each team will continue to play 72 regular … Continue reading