SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Baseball Drops Heartbreaker in RSC Tournament Championship May 7, 2019Chillicothe, OH - The University of Rio Grande took two from IU Kokomo to claim the RSC Tournament Championship. Despite the loss, the Cougars still have a slim outside chance of an at large bid to the NAIA National Tournament Opening Round. They will find out Thursday during the NAIA selection show at 5 pm EST.
- [Baseball] Cougars Advance to RSC Championship Game May 5, 2019Chillicothe, OH - With an 8-4 win over Midway, IU Kokomo advances to their first ever River States Conference Championship game.
- [Baseball] Cougars Pick Up Second Win in RSC Tournament May 4, 2019Chillicothe, OH - The IU Kokomo Baseball Team picked up an important 7-3 win over Point Park to advance in the RSC Tournament.
- [Baseball] Baseball Drops Heartbreaker in RSC Tournament Championship May 7, 2019
- Sources: Pitcher skips MLB draft for Japan deal May 22, 2019Carter Stewart is in agreement with a Japanese team on a deal that could set a new precedent for young prospects looking to make more money early in their careers.
- McGregor on Khabib melee: 'This war is not over' May 22, 2019Conor McGregor, in a recently released interview with self-help guru Tony Robbins, opened up about his postfight melee with Khabib Nurmagomedov's team at UFC 229 in October and said "it's on them" if a rematch doesn't happen.
- O's pitching staff fastest ever to allow 100 HRs May 22, 2019Baltimore is on pace to give up 338 homers this year, which would shatter the current record of 258.
- Sources: Pitcher skips MLB draft for Japan deal May 22, 2019
- Trump's agenda hampered by troubling number of lower court injunctions, Barr says May 22, 2019Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday said he has noticed a troubling trend of nationwide injunctions issued by lower courts that have taken their toll on President Trump’s agenda and threaten the political process for future administrations.
- Subpoenas mean Nadler 'doesn't know exactly what to do,' Solomon Wisenberg tells Laura Ingraham May 22, 2019The subpoenas that House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler issued Tuesday may be a miscalculation at best, a former deputy independent counsel for Ken Starr said Tuesday evening on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle."
- Biden: Congress should protect abortion rights, if necessary May 22, 2019Joe Biden would support Congress enshrining abortion rights into federal law "should it become necessary," his presidential campaign said Tuesday, following several other Democratic candidates in promising to take that step if elected president.
- Trump's agenda hampered by troubling number of lower court injunctions, Barr says May 22, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Northwestern
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – The Northwestern boys basketball team continues to roll through nearly all-comers – including a clean slate in the Hoosier Conference. After going 4-0 during the regular campaign to claim the West Division title, Class … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY RENSSELAER, Ind. – For 16 minutes Saturday, Northwestern looked mortal. But for the other 48 minutes of game action at the Rensselaer Central Girls Basketball Regional, the defending Class 3A state champions were a dominant force as … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY FRANKFORT, Ind. – Before a much-improved Maconaquah Braves team knew what hit them, the Class 3A defending state champion and No. 1-ranked Northwestern Tigers led 27-0 with nearly two minutes left in the first quarter of the … Continue reading