SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Men's Basketball] Cougars Clinch No. 1 Spot in RSC West Division February 13, 2019Kokomo, Ind. – With a win over (RV) IU Southeast Tuesday night, the Cougars have clinched the West Division of the River States Conference for the first time in program history. Clinching the top spot in the division ensures home court for the River States Conference Tournament, the first round will be played on Feb. […]
- [Women's Basketball] IU Kokomo Women's Basketball Picks Up Important RSC Win Over IU Southeast February 13, 2019Kokomo, Ind. – With the 2018-2019 regular season nearing the end, every game has post-season implications for the IU Kokomo Women's Basketball team. The Cougars were able to solidify themselves as the second-place team in the West Division of the River States Conference after defeating IU Southeast at home Tuesday night, with the ability to […]
- [Track] Cougars Compete in 2019 Depauw Indoor Invitational February 13, 2019Kokomo, Ind.- Indiana University Kokomo Men's and Women's Track teams competed in their first event of the spring season at the DePauw indoor invitational hosted by DePauw University. The Cougars set a combined 13 school records at the event. Location: Greencastle, INRace: 2019 DePauw Indoor InvitationalFull Results: Men's | Women's
- [Men's Basketball] Cougars Clinch No. 1 Spot in RSC West Division February 13, 2019
- 'T-bone' Giordano, oldest MLB scout, dies at 93 February 15, 2019Tommy Giordano, a longtime scout who played only 11 games in the major leagues but spent more than seven decades in a variety of baseball roles, died Thursday. He was 93.
- LeBron lauds Williamson's athleticism, intangibles February 15, 2019After a trip to watch Duke this past weekend, LeBron James came away impressed with the abilities of Duke's Zion Williamson. James said he was struck by the agility and quickness of the 6-foot-7, 285-pound Williamson.
- Mississippi State upset by Sophie Cunningham, Missouri February 15, 2019Mississippi State didn't play like the team it is capable of being in a 75-67 loss to Missouri. And Sophie Cunningham was a big reason why.
- 'T-bone' Giordano, oldest MLB scout, dies at 93 February 15, 2019
- McCabe, Rosenstein must testify to explain claim that DOJ discussed removing Trump, GOP leaders say February 15, 2019The top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee is demanding that former FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testify before the panel, following McCabe's explosive claims in an interview this week that senior members of the Department of Justice considered removing President Trump using the 25th Amendment.
- AP Interview: Maduro reveals secret meetings with US envoy February 15, 2019President Nicolas Maduro has invited a U.S. special envoy to Venezuela after revealing in an AP interview that his foreign minister recently held secret meetings with the U.S. official in New York.
- In Florida, another doorbell licker's spotted on camera February 15, 2019In Lake Worth, Florida, a man was recorded late last month on a surveillance video, licking things at the front door. And, strange as this sounds, he wasn't the first.
- McCabe, Rosenstein must testify to explain claim that DOJ discussed removing Trump, GOP leaders say February 15, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: North Central Conference
UPDATED: June 3, 2014 – 12:01 a.m. BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – Kokomo is still the team to beat in the North Central Conference when it comes to boys sports. For the fifth consecutive year, the NCC Boys All-Sports … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY The esteemed North Central Conference traces its roots to March 1926 when 10 teams joined forces to form a basketball-only North Central Conference. Of those 10 schools, only Anderson, Kokomo, Logansport, Muncie Central and Richmond remain. Last … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – It has been well documented that the North Central Conference will be at an odd nine teams starting with the 2015-2016 school year. With New Castle leaving this year and Huntington North at the … Continue reading