SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Run-Rule Give Cougars Series Sweep March 25, 2019Kokomo, Ind. – The IU Kokomo baseball team found themselves in the driver seat early and never looked back, defeating WVU Tech in the final game of the series with a seventh-inning walk-off by 10-run rule. Location: Kokomo Municipal StadiumOpponent: West Virginia Institute of TechnologyRecord: 21-7, 11-1 RSC
- [Women's Tennis] Tennis Falls to Spring Arbor March 25, 2019Kokomo, Ind. – The IU Kokomo Women's Tennis continued their spring season at home against Spring Arbor University this past Friday at the Howard County Indoor Tennis Center. The Cougars lost 0-9, their first loss of the spring. Location: Kokomo, Ind. – Howard County Indoor Tennis CenterOpponent: Spring Arbor UniversityScore: L, 0-9Record: 2-6-4
- [Baseball] Cougars Earn 20th Season Victory March 23, 2019Kokomo, Ind. – Returning back to Kokomo Municipal Stadium for a River States Conference doubleheader with the WVU Tech, the IU Kokomo Baseball team defeated the Golden Bears in both games to earn their 20th victory of the season in just 27 games. In the Cougars first season, it took the squad 38 games to […]
- [Baseball] Run-Rule Give Cougars Series Sweep March 25, 2019
- Women to close out WrestleMania for 1st time March 26, 2019For the first time in the 35-year history of WrestleMania, WWE's biggest annual pay-per-view, a women's match will close out the show as the main event.
- Kidd covets coaching return, cites renewed focus March 26, 2019Jason Kidd said he would like to get back to coaching at any level. He told ESPN's The Jump: "It's nice to be wanted. And it just tells me I'm doing the right thing."
- Ranking the Sweet 16 teams by tradition March 25, 2019Sixteen programs remain in the 2019 NCAA tournament. Not all 16 fan bases have equal expectations for what happens next.
- Women to close out WrestleMania for 1st time March 26, 2019
- Steve Bannon: Trump will 'go full animal' against enemies with Mueller probe over March 26, 2019Following the submission of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on the investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 presidential election and the subsequent report summary showing that President Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia, former White House adviser Steve Bannon said the president will “go full animal” against his political enemies.
- 2nd death in Democratic megadonor Ed Buck's LA apartment ruled meth overdose, report says March 26, 2019Authorities confirmed Monday night the methamphetamine overdose of the second black man in 18 months at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck, a 64-year-old white man who has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic Party candidates and is well known in LGBTQ political circles.
- Pittsburgh official, husband arraigned in Detroit hotel case March 26, 2019An elected official from Pittsburgh and her husband have been arraigned on charges stemming from an altercation with Detroit police at a hotel.
- Steve Bannon: Trump will 'go full animal' against enemies with Mueller probe over March 26, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Indiana
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – In a story published in the Sports Journal in 2016, Jimmy Rayl explained that the second of his famed 56-point scoring games at IU almost did not happen. He told the story while sitting in … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Pacers announced Wednesday changes in the basketball front office. Larry Bird, President of Basketball Operations for the last nine years, will step down, former team President Donnie Walsh returns as President of Basketball Operations, and Kevin … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY MUNCIE, Ind. – Ask any athlete who has played in one of Indiana’s North-South All-Star games, no matter the sport, and they will tell you what an honor it is to participate. After Sunday’s double-header at the Muncie … Continue reading