SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Women's Cross Country] Women's Cross Country Selected Top Three in RSC August 13, 2019MIDDLETOWN, Ohio -- The 2019 River States Conference Women's Cross Country Preseason Poll has predicted Point Park (Pa.) University as the favorite and to repeat as champions this year. The Cougars have earned a lot of respect over the last two years, this year selected to finish third 2019.
- [Men's Cross Country] Men's Cross Country Selected 8th in Preseason Poll August 13, 2019MIDDLETOWN, Ohio -- The 2019 River States Conference Men's Cross Country Preseason Coaches' Poll identified WVU Tech as the league favorite for this year. The Golden Bears were picked to repeat as champions. The Cougars were chosen 8th in the same position they finished a year earlier.
- [Volleyball] Volleyball Chosen as RSC Preseason Favorite August 10, 2019MIDDLETOWN, Ohio -- The 2019 River States Conference Volleyball Preseason Coaches Poll has chosen IU Kokomo as the favorite this year. The poll featured voting from the 12 RSC volleyball head coaches.
- [Women's Cross Country] Women's Cross Country Selected Top Three in RSC August 13, 2019
- Cubs' trip to Williamsport might have been just what they needed August 19, 2019After struggling on the road all season, Anthony Rizzo & Co. got a reminder of what playing baseball is all about, had some fun and actually won a series.
- ICC title win over N.C. Courage has Lyon on top of the world August 19, 2019Lyon cemented its place as the best club team in the world by winning its one missing title.
- Ronald Acuna benching the latest twist in drama-filled NL East August 19, 2019The Braves star was pulled for not hustling, the Nats bounced back in a big way, and the Polar Bear growled again -- just another day in baseball’s wildest division.
- Cubs' trip to Williamsport might have been just what they needed August 19, 2019
- President Trump says he's 'certain' New York Times will endorse him in 2020: report August 19, 2019President Trump said he is “certain” that he will receive an endorsement from The New York Times in 2020 for the presidential election, he said in a tweet Sunday night.
- Mary Anne Marsh: Trump in big trouble for 2020. Political and economic warning signs there for all to see August 19, 2019Trump trails the top four Democratic contenders. His favorability rating is under water. The strong economy he touts is anything but.
- Illinois state senator apologizes for mock Trump assassination photos at fundraiser August 19, 2019A Democratic state senator from Illinois came under fire over the weekend after pictures were posted online showing his supporters at a fundraising event performing a mock assassination on President Trump.
- President Trump says he's 'certain' New York Times will endorse him in 2020: report August 19, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Indiana University
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Indiana University head baseball coach Chris Lemonis has announced the addition of Western High School graduate Matt Reida as an assistant coach. A Russiaville, Ind., native, Reida brings four years of Division I playing experience as a … Continue reading
From the Indiana University Athletic Department BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Indiana University Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Fred Glass today announced several measures IU Athletics is taking to address gameday traffic disruptions caused by the ongoing construction along State … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – For the third time in two years, a Howard County student-athlete has signed a National Letter of Intent to continue a sports career in the Big Ten Conference at Indiana University. On the early … Continue reading