SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Women's Golf] IU Kokomo hires women's golf coach July 19, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. — Julie Wagner will lead the Indiana University Kokomo women's golf team as its new coach for the 2017-2018 season.
- [IUK] Five Programs Named 2016-17 NAIA Scholar-Teams July 19, 2017KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) has announced the 1,677 teams that have earned the distinction for Scholar-Teams for the 2016-17 academic year.
- [Volleyball] 2017 Volleyball Schedule Released July 17, 2017
- [Women's Golf] IU Kokomo hires women's golf coach July 19, 2017
- What are the Dodgers and Astros looking to do at the deadline? July 21, 2017What are the Dodgers and Astros looking to do at the deadline?
- D-Rob to D.C. ain't happening; here's who's left as Nats seek closer July 21, 2017D-Rob to D.C. ain't happening; here's who's left as Nats seek closer
- O.J. Simpson granted release by parole board July 21, 2017O.J. Simpson granted release by parole board
- What are the Dodgers and Astros looking to do at the deadline? July 21, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: IHSAA
BY DEAN HOCKNEY BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – At the 114th Annual IHSAA Boys Track and Field State Finals on June 2 at Indiana University in Bloomington, Western junior Tyler Gilbert did something no Howard County student-athlete had done in 105 years … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY Stunner! That is how the end of the season will be described by anyone who witnessed the conclusion of the second semifinal game in the Class 3A Griffith Regional on June 3. The No. 3-ranked Western Panthers … Continue reading
Pairing and results for Howard County teams in IHSAA tournament play. SOFTBALL Class 4A Sectional 7 at Harrison HS May 22 at 5:30 p.m. Kokomo def. McCutcheon 7-0 #18 Harrison def. Zionsville 9-4 May 23 at 5:30 p.m. Kokomo def. … Continue reading