SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Baseball Earns Second Straight 30 Win Season With Win Over University of Rio Grande April 21, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - With a game one victory over the University of Rio Grande the Cougars have won no less than 30 games in the each of the first two seasons of the program.
- [Women's Tennis] Tennis Closes Out Regular Season at College of Wooster April 21, 2019Wooster, OH - The IU Kokomo Tennis Team traveled to Wooster, Ohio for their final regular season matchup in preparation for the upcoming RSC Tournament.
- [Baseball] Seniors Honored Prior to Pitchers Duel with Rio Grande April 21, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - The best of the Rivers States Conference pitchers showed their prowess in a 1-0 loss to Rio Grande.
- [Baseball] Baseball Earns Second Straight 30 Win Season With Win Over University of Rio Grande April 21, 2019
- Nope, Damian Lillard's series winner wasn't a bad shot April 24, 2019A new generation of shooters should change our thinking about what is a good or bad look.
- NBA action is fantastic, except for the constant griping April 24, 2019It's time for players and coaches to stop their nightly battle with the referees, Brian Windhorst writes.
- Why Pete Alonso is literally baseball's next big thing April 24, 2019The Mets rookie's first month has been a smashing success. How does the large slugger do it, and can he keep it up?
- Nope, Damian Lillard's series winner wasn't a bad shot April 24, 2019
- Stuart Varney on new Wall Street record: ‘It's the Trump growth agenda success story’ April 24, 2019Stuart Varney, host of “Varney & Co.” on Fox Business, said Wednesday the new Wall Street record high can be attributed to the “Trump growth agenda,” which he said “has been wildly successful.”
- Class-action lawsuits filed against Fisher-Price, Mattel following recall of 'Rock 'n Play Sleeper' linked to infant deaths April 24, 2019
- Scottish leader announces plans for new independence referendum in wake of Brexit chaos April 24, 2019Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon on Wednesday announced plans for a second referendum on Scottish independence before 2021, less than five years after Scots rejected the last push to separate from the United Kingdom.
- Stuart Varney on new Wall Street record: ‘It's the Trump growth agenda success story’ April 24, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Eastern
WESTERN CLAIMS BOYS AND GIRLS SOCCER SECTIONAL TITLES, EASTERN EARNS A BOYS SOCCER SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – In the span of six hours last Saturday, three Howard County schools hoisted IHSAA championship trophies on three different soccer pitches. The day started when Western earned a girls title before the Western boys and … Continue reading
GREENTOWN, Ind. – Josh Edwards of Eastern High School in Greentown has been named the week six Colts/NFL Coach of the Week, a program presented by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Edwards was nominated and selected for the award … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – After five weeks of the high school football campaign, the Eastern Comets and Western Panthers are the cream of the crop in Howard County. Meanwhile, Kokomo, Taylor and Northwestern all suffered losses. For the … Continue reading