SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] IU Kokomo shuts out IWU, 10-0 April 19, 2018Indiana University Kokomo dominated Indiana Wesleyan University shutting them out for a 10-0 victory and invoking the run rule after the seventh inning.
- [Women's Golf] Cougars place third in RSC Championship April 19, 2018The Indiana University Kokomo Women's Golf team finished a program history best third place in the 36-hole River States Conference Women's Golf Championship.
- [Women's Golf] @IUKWGolf sits in second place at the end of day one April 17, 2018For the first time in program history the Cougars currently sit tied for second place and are in the final pairing group at the River States Conference Women's Golf Championship.
- [Baseball] IU Kokomo shuts out IWU, 10-0 April 19, 2018
- After three months and a 2-0 deficit, Wizards finally get peak Wall and Beal April 21, 2018John Wall's health complicated Washington's success this season, and Bradley Beal got off to a slow start in Toronto. But the All-Star duo got it going to keep the Wizards in their series against the Raptors.
- 'Chippy' Raptors-Wizards affair produces 5 techs April 21, 2018Wizards forward Markieff Morris said he tried to "set the tone for how we need to play the whole series" when he got into a first-quarter altercation with the Raptors' OG Anunoby, part of a physical Game 3 that resulted in five technical fouls.
- Stanton stirring just what Yankees need if arms look like this April 21, 2018Giancarlo Stanton snapped a long homerless string, and with Sonny Gray unable to hold a lead, New York had better hope the slugger is getting hot.
- After three months and a 2-0 deficit, Wizards finally get peak Wall and Beal April 21, 2018
- Much of dynamite stolen from Pennsylvania construction site is recovered, ATF says April 21, 2018More than 350 pounds of dynamite stolen from a work site in Lancaster County, Pa., last weekend has been recovered, authorities said.
- Theft of $1.2M in fajitas results in 50-year prison sentence April 21, 2018A former juvenile justice department employee from Texas was sentenced Friday to 50 years in prison after being convicted of stealing $1.2 million in fajitas with county funds.
- Planned neo-Nazi rally has Atlanta-area city bracing for potential violence April 21, 2018A planned white nationalist rally and counter-protests set to kick off near Atlanta on Saturday have the community concerned -- even though officials have prepared additional security measures.
- Much of dynamite stolen from Pennsylvania construction site is recovered, ATF says April 21, 2018
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Cal Ripken
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – The number four is the charm for the UCT Cal Ripken Baseball League. For the third consecutive year, four runs from a UCT squad is what it took to win the David A. Kasey … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – Two consecutive undefeated seasons – complete with UCT league and David A. Kasey Memorial Howard County Youth Baseball Tournament titles – were not enough for Jack Perkins. On July 30, he took his superior … Continue reading