SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017Cougars score a 299 at Warm Up event.
- [Cross Country] 2017 @IUKXC Roster Complete August 7, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. -- With the 2017 Fall Season quickly approaching, Head Cross Country Coach Jason VanAlstine has completed his roster with the additions of Amanda Shinn, Allison McMinn and Katie Kabel to the women's team and Jeremy Jakes to the men's squad.
- [Men's Basketball] @IUKMBB finalizes 2017-18 roster August 2, 2017Trequan Spivey and Billie Webster III will be joining the ranks of the Cougar men's basketball ranks as freshmen this upcoming fall.
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays
- How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming August 16, 2017How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming
- Major season recap: Who was best of the best? August 16, 2017Major season recap: Who was best of the best?
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Brickyard 400
INDIANAPOLIS – In a race that kept fans on their feet during the tense, wild final laps, Kasey Kahne had to sit down after earning the biggest win of his career. Kahne passed Brad Keselowski on the final restart in … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY INDIANAPOLIS – In racing, what happens in qualifying does not always translate to what happens in the race. But at the famed oval of bricks, pole-sitter Ryan Newman led early and late to capture his first … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS – Three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion and Indiana native Tony Stewart will come to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in late July with one purpose in mind – joining the exclusive company of three-time winners at the Racing Capital of … Continue reading