SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Baseball Drops Heartbreaker in RSC Tournament Championship May 7, 2019Chillicothe, OH - The University of Rio Grande took two from IU Kokomo to claim the RSC Tournament Championship. Despite the loss, the Cougars still have a slim outside chance of an at large bid to the NAIA National Tournament Opening Round. They will find out Thursday during the NAIA selection show at 5 pm EST.
- [Baseball] Cougars Advance to RSC Championship Game May 5, 2019Chillicothe, OH - With an 8-4 win over Midway, IU Kokomo advances to their first ever River States Conference Championship game.
- [Baseball] Cougars Pick Up Second Win in RSC Tournament May 4, 2019Chillicothe, OH - The IU Kokomo Baseball Team picked up an important 7-3 win over Point Park to advance in the RSC Tournament.
- [Baseball] Baseball Drops Heartbreaker in RSC Tournament Championship May 7, 2019
- Yankees are ready to romp after seizing division lead May 20, 2019Taking a big series from the Rays could be just the start of the Bombers' quest to break away from the AL East pack.
- Schoenfield: Mets suffer the worst weekend of the season May 20, 2019A series against the Marlins might have looked like an opportunity to bounce back, but New York's season hit a new low.
- Even when there was doubt, Koepka had no doubt May 20, 2019This wasn't the easy win he -- everyone? -- expected. Still, that's four wins in eight majors. And all Sunday at the PGA did was convince Brooks Koepka more are coming.
- Yankees are ready to romp after seizing division lead May 20, 2019
- Cleveland Marathon runner, 22, dies after collapse near finish line May 20, 2019A participant in Sunday’s 42nd annual Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon died after she collapsed near the finish line, authorities said.
- Amid #MeToo, states debate teaching consent to kids May 20, 2019They hear about #MeToo cases in the news, and talk about them with friends.
- Recent developments surrounding the South China Sea May 20, 2019A look at recent developments in the South China Sea, where China is pitted against smaller neighbors in multiple disputes over islands, coral reefs and lagoons in waters crucial for global commerce and rich in fish and potential oil and gas reserves: ___ EDITOR'S NOTE: This is a weekly look at developments in the South […]
- Cleveland Marathon runner, 22, dies after collapse near finish line May 20, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Category Archives: Basketball
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – Boys basketball in Howard County set a new record in 2019 with a three-peat. But it was not a good one. For the first time in the 105-year history of the current IHSAA sectional … Continue reading
KOKOMO, Ind. – With an 87-73 win over IU Southeast, the NAIA Division II No. 24-ranked IU Kokomo Cougars clinched the West Division of the River States Conference for the first time in program history. Clinching the top spot in … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY RENSSELAER, Ind. – For 16 minutes Saturday, Northwestern looked mortal. But for the other 48 minutes of game action at the Rensselaer Central Girls Basketball Regional, the defending Class 3A state champions were a dominant force as … Continue reading