SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity
- De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg May 27, 2017De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg
- Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul May 27, 2017Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: May 2016
BY DEAN HOCKNEY INDIANAPOLIS – Cars regularly race by fans in excess of 220 miles per hour during green flag laps of the Indianapolis 500. The historic 100th Running of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing was no exception as rookie … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY Courtesy of the Kokomo Herald KOKOMO, Ind. – Excitement turned to tragedy last night north of Kokomo. McKinley Alternative School teacher and Kokomo High School girls swim coach Donita Walters has been preparing for months for an … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS – James Hinchcliffe, the Canadian who missed the 99th Indianapolis 500 after a practice crash, will start the 100th Indy 500 on the pole after a four-lap average of 230.760 mph on Armed Forces Pole Day. Taking the last … Continue reading