SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017Cougars score a 299 at Warm Up event.
- [Cross Country] 2017 @IUKXC Roster Complete August 7, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. -- With the 2017 Fall Season quickly approaching, Head Cross Country Coach Jason VanAlstine has completed his roster with the additions of Amanda Shinn, Allison McMinn and Katie Kabel to the women's team and Jeremy Jakes to the men's squad.
- [Men's Basketball] @IUKMBB finalizes 2017-18 roster August 2, 2017Trequan Spivey and Billie Webster III will be joining the ranks of the Cougar men's basketball ranks as freshmen this upcoming fall.
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays
- How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming August 16, 2017How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming
- Major season recap: Who was best of the best? August 16, 2017Major season recap: Who was best of the best?
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: December 2015
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – The City of Firsts is known for many things, but the Olympics is not one of them – until now. Lexi Laird, a 2011 Kokomo High School graduate and former record-breaking swimmer at IUPUI, … Continue reading
LAFAYETTE, Ind. – The fans of the new Lafayette Prospect League baseball team now have a name to cheer for next summer. The name the fans will be cheering for and the name on the front of the jerseys will … Continue reading
L.J. Scott’s late lunge did more than put the ball across the goal line – it put No. 5 Michigan State in the College Football Playoff. Scott kept powering forward and stretched the ball into the end zone for a … Continue reading