SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Legendary sportswriter Deford dies at age 78 May 29, 2017Legendary sportswriter Deford dies at age 78
- Agassi more than talk therapy for Djokovic May 29, 2017Agassi more than talk therapy for Djokovic
- What's next for welterweight titlist Spence Jr.? May 29, 2017What's next for welterweight titlist Spence Jr.?
- Legendary sportswriter Deford dies at age 78 May 29, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: November 2015
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – It is hard to make Brett Colby speechless, but when he arrived in the Walter Cross Field press box after Friday night’s game, that is what he said he was, “Speechless.” And he should … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – Kokomo has played varsity football for 93 seasons, but Friday nights IHSAA Class 5A Football Regional title game may be the most important contest in the school’s 892 outings. Win number 510 would give … Continue reading
CALLED FOR TRAVELING: DON SMITH LOOKS AT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HOOSIER HYSTERIA AND HOOPS ON THE WEST COAST
CALLED FOR TRAVELING WITH DONALD SMITH MERCED, Calif. – As many of you know, my wife, Karen, and I left Kokomo and relocated to Merced, California, to be closer to our kids, grandson, family (remember, Karen is a California girl), … Continue reading