SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Women's Cross Country] Sloan and Thor run National Championship race November 20, 2017Two Indiana University Kokomo Cross Country women traveled to Vancouver, Washington to compete in the 2017 NAIA Cross Country National Championship.
- [Volleyball] Record breaking 2017 season comes to a close November 19, 2017The 2017 Indiana University Kokomo Volleyball season came to a close with a 3-0 loss versus Indiana Wesleyan University in the NAIA Volleyball National Championship Opening Round.
- [Women's Basketball] Cougars bring down Leafs, 71-60 November 19, 2017Indiana University Kokomo finished their final non-conference game before River States Conference play begins with a 71-60 win over Goshen.
- [Women's Cross Country] Sloan and Thor run National Championship race November 20, 2017
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo out with knee soreness November 22, 2017Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss the Bucks' game against the Suns Wednesday with a sore right knee.
- Ohtani's role as a pitcher and hitter will be revolutionary November 22, 2017What he wants to do hasn't been seen in MLB since Babe Ruth. How could teams structure his playing time as a rotation and lineup regular?
- Sources: Clippers' Beverley has knee surgery November 22, 2017Patrick Beverley had surgery on his right knee Wednesday, and the timetable for the Clippers guard's return isn't immediately clear, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo out with knee soreness November 22, 2017
- Holiday party leftovers: What to keep and what to toss November 24, 2017Q&A with Dr. Manny: I just had a big holiday party, are there any leftovers I shouldn’t keep to avoid getting sick?
- Automotive Turkeys of 2017 November 23, 2017There's a lot to be thankful for in the automotive world. Cars are more sophisticated than ever, with continued innovations in fuel economy, and entertainment and safety features. But even as car...
- Thousands pay respects to officer slain during traffic stop November 22, 2017A rookie Pennsylvania police officer who was fatally shot in a traffic stop will be laid to rest in the community that he served for several months.
- Holiday party leftovers: What to keep and what to toss November 24, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BY DEAN HOCKNEY TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – One year ago, the Kokomo Post 6 baseball team returned to the Indiana American Legion State Finals for the first time since 2001 – ending a 13-year absence from the state scene. This … Continue reading
UPDATED WITH STATE FINALS PAIRINGS BY DEAN HOCKNEY LAFAYETTE, Ind. – While the rain largely missed Kokomo over the weekend, it swamped Tippecanoe County and the American Legion baseball regional at Loeb Field in Lafayette. But after several delays, the … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY Courtesy of the Kokomo Herald GREENTOWN, Ind. – One of the largest local events of the year takes place each July in Greentown – the Howard County 4-H Fair. Since 1947, the fair has featured fun, livestock … Continue reading