SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity
- De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg May 27, 2017De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg
- Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul May 27, 2017Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: June 2015
KOKOMO, Ind. – Kokomo Municipal Stadium, home of the Prospect League’s Kokomo Jackrabbits, was named best summer-collegiate ballpark after five rounds of voting at Ballparkdigest.com. The Best of the Ballparks competition saw more than 70,000 people cast ballots in the … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – Paris McCullum entered her senior season of softball at Kokomo High School with high hopes and expectations. And despite a loss in the Sweet Sixteen round of the IHSAA tournament, when the Wildkat looks … Continue reading
THE DEAN’S LIST WITH DEAN HOCKNEY I don’t usually check early morning text messages. As a sports writer, I have adjusted my schedule so I can cover late evening events – thus I don’t usually get up before 9 a.m. … Continue reading