SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Dillon claims Coca-Cola 600 with JJ out of gas May 29, 2017Dillon claims Coca-Cola 600 with JJ out of gas
- W2W4 on Day 2: Muguruza, Nadal could have stiff competition May 29, 2017W2W4 on Day 2: Muguruza, Nadal could have stiff competition
- The biggest surprise for the 2017 Cubs? A struggling rotation May 29, 2017The biggest surprise for the 2017 Cubs? A struggling rotation
- Dillon claims Coca-Cola 600 with JJ out of gas May 29, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: November 2014
BY DEAN HOCKNEY WILBERFORCE, Ohio – With 11 freshman and one junior on the roster of its inaugural squad, most understood wins would come at a premium this year for the IU Kokomo women’s basketball team. But the inexperienced squad … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – In basketball crazy Kokomo, it was only fitting that nearly 500 basketball fans crowded into Cougar Gym for the inaugural game of the Indiana University Kokomo women’s basketball program. And despite a 51-40 loss … Continue reading
KOKOMO, Ind. – Preparation is over and the Indiana University Kokomo men’s and women’s basketball teams are ready for action. Over the offseason, the men’s team has added great players to its core group of returners. In contrast, the women’s … Continue reading