SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity
- De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg May 27, 2017De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg
- Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul May 27, 2017Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: August 2014
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – What a difference a week makes. After starting the season with five consecutive losses, the Indiana University Kokomo women’s volleyball squad is beginning to meet its lofty pre-season expectations. Two days after its first … Continue reading
BY DEREK SULLIVAN, Lewis Cass Student Contributor WALTON, Ind. – As Lewis Cass students settle back into their class schedules this week, roughly 65 of the young men are spending their time after school wearing pads and helmets. The Lewis … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY RUSSIAVILLE, Ind. – In football, Western has a tradition of gritty, hard-nosed football. A blue collar style of the game. The program is known to stuff its opponents on defense and run the ball down their throats … Continue reading