SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Women's Golf] Women's golf breaks record at RSC Championship April 27, 2017UNION, Ky. – The Indiana University Kokomo women's golf team captured fourth place in the River States Conference Championship contested at Lassing Pointe Golf Club with a total team score of 1127 (384-379-364), breaking their previous 54-hole school record by seven strokes.
- [Men's Golf] Cougars claim ninth at RSC Championship April 20, 2017UNION, Ky. – A pair of Indiana University Kokomo golfers finished in the top 20, pacing the Cougars to a ninth place finish at the Rivers States Conference Championship hosted by Lassing Point Golf Club. The two-day event featured three rounds and 11 total teams.
- [Women's Golf] 12-Stroke Improvement Leads Cougars to Eighth April 18, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo women's golf team traveled to Augusta, Mich. to compete at the Lawrence Tech Spring Tournament, a two-day event hosted at the Stonehedge Golf Club contested over two courses.
- [Women's Golf] Women's golf breaks record at RSC Championship April 27, 2017
- Gar Forman, John Paxson deserve most blame in lost Bulls' season April 29, 2017Gar Forman, John Paxson deserve most blame in lost Bulls' season
- Wizards close out the Hawks, face tougher test in the Celtics April 29, 2017Wizards close out the Hawks, face tougher test in the Celtics
- Tomlin to WRs after draft pick: 'Play nice boys' April 29, 2017Tomlin to WRs after draft pick: 'Play nice boys'
- Gar Forman, John Paxson deserve most blame in lost Bulls' season April 29, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: July 2014
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – The cfd Saints II 14U baseball team traveled to the Carmel Cup Tournament and played its best baseball of the year. After rolling through pool play with a perfect 3-0 record, the Saints dominated the … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES – On July 5, The Los Angeles Angels acquired left-handed relief pitcher Joe Thatcher and outfielder Tony Campana from the Arizona Diamondbacks in exchange for outfielder Zach Borenstein and right-handed pitcher Joey Krehbiel. Thatcher, a 32 year-old Kokomo … Continue reading