SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017Cougars score a 299 at Warm Up event.
- [Cross Country] 2017 @IUKXC Roster Complete August 7, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. -- With the 2017 Fall Season quickly approaching, Head Cross Country Coach Jason VanAlstine has completed his roster with the additions of Amanda Shinn, Allison McMinn and Katie Kabel to the women's team and Jeremy Jakes to the men's squad.
- [Men's Basketball] @IUKMBB finalizes 2017-18 roster August 2, 2017Trequan Spivey and Billie Webster III will be joining the ranks of the Cougar men's basketball ranks as freshmen this upcoming fall.
- [Men's Golf] @IUKMGolf sets record to kick off Fall Season August 15, 2017
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays
- How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming August 16, 2017How the potential No. 1 NFL draft pick ended up at Wyoming
- Major season recap: Who was best of the best? August 16, 2017Major season recap: Who was best of the best?
- Chick-fil-A in Falcons' home closed on Sundays August 16, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: May 2014
On May 20, Kokomo High School boys basketball coach Brian McCauley stepped down and was introduced as the new coach of the Noblesville Millers. The following is a statement from the Kokomo School Corporation administration: Boys Basketball was established at … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – Wildkat Nation is in mourning. In one of the most shocking announcements in the 111-year history of Kokomo High School boys basketball, popular Wildkat head coach Brian McCauley announced he will step down from … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY TIPTON, Ind. – To build a great basketball program, a coach needs several ingredients to fit the complicated puzzle – scorers, rebounders, ball handlers, floor leaders and players with winning attitudes. For Indiana University Kokomo women’s basketball … Continue reading