SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Cougars Knock Off Ranked IU Southeast March 23, 2018Indiana University Kokomo captured their first victory over a ranked opponent. Indiana University Southeast is ranked 32 in the latest NAIA Coaches Poll and was on a 12-game win-streak
- [Volleyball] 2018 @IUKVB welcomes four to roster March 22, 2018The Indiana University Kokomo Women's Volleyball team is excited to announce the addition of four new Cougars to its roster.
- [Baseball] Cougars sweep Titans to earn fourth win in a row March 21, 2018In the second meeting this season between Indiana University Kokomo and IU South Bend, the Cougars dominated over the Titans for a doubleheader sweep.
- [Baseball] Cougars Knock Off Ranked IU Southeast March 23, 2018
- Mets send struggling pitcher Wheeler to minors March 24, 2018Mets pitcher Zack Wheeler, who has given up nine earned runs in 10 innings of work this spring, has been optioned to Triple-A Las Vegas.
- Red Sox extend catcher Vazquez through '21 March 24, 2018Christian Vazquez, who has thrown out the highest percentage of attempted base stealers (42 percent) for any catcher since 1987, has signed with the Red Sox through 2021.
- Villanova has a knockout punch nobody else has March 24, 2018The Wildcats advanced with a second-half run against West Virginia that has become a Villanova staple. And it's one nobody else left in this tournament can duplicate.
- Mets send struggling pitcher Wheeler to minors March 24, 2018
- Handball tournament canceled in Serbia after Kosovo dispute March 24, 2018The European Handball Federation says a women's under-20 World Championship qualification tournament in Serbia has been canceled after the Balkan country cited security concerns to ban matches involving Kosovo.
- Gun control rally begins where the movement was sparked March 24, 2018Thousands of people filled a park near Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School at a "March for Our Lives" rally near the site of last month's school massacre in Parkland, Florida.
- Lincoln to Thai king: Thanks but no thanks for the elephants March 24, 2018Elephants are Thailand's national animal, so it's only natural that King Mongkut in 1861 offered to send a pair to the United States as a gift of a friendship that has endured 200 years.
- Handball tournament canceled in Serbia after Kosovo dispute March 24, 2018
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BY DEAN HOCKNEY INDIANAPOLIS – For the first time in school history, the boys athletic program at Tri-Central High School has a state championship after the Trojans captured the IHSAA Class 1A football title with a dominating 20-10 victory over … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – After months of speculation, Indiana University Kokomo finally made official what many suspected – the Cougars will add women’s basketball to its slate of varsity sports beginning with the 2014-2015 season. And they didn’t … Continue reading
KOKOMO, Ind. – With the 2013-2014 Cougar basketball season right around the corner, fans will notice significant changes from the previous seasons, both on and off the court. On the hardwood, the Cougars have added new faces that will join … Continue reading