SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity
- De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg May 27, 2017De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg
- Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul May 27, 2017Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: September 2013
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – On a stormy Thursday evening, the Indiana University Kokomo Cougars women’s volleyball squad showed a little thunder of its own with a straight set victory over the visiting Crimson Wave of Calumet College of … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – It is not often that Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame member Jim Callane is surprised. But at a recent Kokomo School Corporation Board of Trustees meeting, the legendary player, coach and athletic administrator was … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – The Kokomo High School athletic program took a devastating hit when star football and basketball player Tayler Persons suffered a torn ACL, an injury that will keep him off the football field for the … Continue reading