SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017Head Coach Jason VanAlstine and the men's and women's cross country teams have welcomed a trio of newcomers to their squads.
- [Men's Basketball] Smith and Collins become Cougars May 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball has added two new Cougars to its ranks.
- [IUK] 2017 Celebration of Champions May 3, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – On Sunday, April 30th, Indiana University Kokomo Cougars gathered together at the Bel Air Events Centerin Kokomo, Indiana for the Celebration of Champions. This annual event is held to honor student-athletes and their accomplishments from the past year.
- [Cross Country] Three newcomers to run for Cougars May 23, 2017
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity
- De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg May 27, 2017De Randamie refuses to fight 'cheater' Cyborg
- Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul May 27, 2017Sources: Spurs exploring run at Clips' Paul
- Harper's upper-deck moon shot a sign of maturity May 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
INDIANAPOLIS – IUPUI men’s diver Mitchell Gauger, women’s swimmer Elizabeth Bourgeois and women’s basketball player Kerah Nelson have been named the 2012-13 IUPUI Melvyn Garland Distinguished Student-Athlete award winners as the athletic department announced its major award winners on Apr. … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – It is rare when coaches go out on top of their game. But Kokomo High School girls soccer coach Myles Geary has 15 consecutive non-losing seasons; so, he had no choice but to go … Continue reading
THE DEAN’S LIST BY DEAN HOCKNEY SPORTS JOURNAL PUBLISHER Like millions of other Americans, I was caught up in the Masters Golf Tournament, played every April in beautiful Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia. I watched with great interest as … Continue reading