SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Volleyball] IU Kokomo volleyball rounds out 2017 roster June 20, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo volleyball team welcomes the additions of Macee Rudy and Lily Goldstein as incoming freshmen and Bailey Worl as a transfer to the senior class of 2018.
- [Women's Basketball] IU Kokomo women's basketball announces Nicole "Colie" Trawick as ... June 14, 2017KOKOMO, Ind. – Nicole "Colie" Trawick has been selected as the next head coach of the women's basketball team at Indiana University Kokomo beginning with the 2017-2018 season.
- [Volleyball] @IUKVB adds trio of incoming freshmen June 8, 2017Erinn Adam, Nyssa Baker and Sarah Morin are officially Cougars.
- [Volleyball] IU Kokomo volleyball rounds out 2017 roster June 20, 2017
- Ryan: House will vote on 'Kate's Law' this week - Supreme Court decision shifts momentum in Trump travel ban case - Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis June 27, 2017
- Woman set on fire by ex-boyfriend has died, family says June 27, 2017
- Redstone Arsenal lockdown lifted after 'possible active shooter' alert - VIDEO: Army base temporarily locked down June 27, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: April 2013
INDIANAPOLIS – IUPUI men’s diver Mitchell Gauger, women’s swimmer Elizabeth Bourgeois and women’s basketball player Kerah Nelson have been named the 2012-13 IUPUI Melvyn Garland Distinguished Student-Athlete award winners as the athletic department announced its major award winners on Apr. … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – It is rare when coaches go out on top of their game. But Kokomo High School girls soccer coach Myles Geary has 15 consecutive non-losing seasons; so, he had no choice but to go … Continue reading
THE DEAN’S LIST BY DEAN HOCKNEY SPORTS JOURNAL PUBLISHER Like millions of other Americans, I was caught up in the Masters Golf Tournament, played every April in beautiful Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia. I watched with great interest as … Continue reading