For more information, see the December 18 edition of the Sports Journal. Request your free digital subscription today.
SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Baseball] Bruce and Cottongim unanimously voted captains December 11, 2017
- [Men's Basketball] @IUKMBB dominates Pioneers, 96-82 December 10, 2017Indiana University Kokomo dominated on both offense and defense. 13 Cougars saw the court versus the Pioneers with four of them producing double figures. A two-point shot by Point Park's Daniel King put the Pioneers up by one point, 5-4, 2:57 into the game, and that was the final time the Pioneers saw the lead. […]
- [Women's Basketball] Cougars falter versus Point Park December 10, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo Women's Basketball team could not match the attack of Point Park and fell, 80-55 in a River States Conference matchup. Despite Point Park only holding a thin lead at the end of the first quarter (17-14), Michelle Burns helped build that to a 24-10 advantage in the second quarter with 13 […]
- Rockets rolling as CP3 stays unbeaten this year December 14, 2017Chris Paul's season-high 31 points helped lead the Rockets to their 11th straight win and kept the veteran guard undefeated in games he has played with Houston.
- PG-13 on Indy return: 'Glad circus is over with' December 14, 2017From the pregame introduction until his final play, the Thunder forward was heavily booed by the Pacers faithful in his first game back in Indiana.
- Vols lose two QB recruits but secure top-50 WR December 14, 2017Tennessee lost its two quarterback prospects with ESPN 300 QB Adrian Martinez switching to Nebraska and Michael Penix decommitting, but secured the recommitment of highly ranked wide receiver Alontae Taylor for its class of '18.
- Rockets rolling as CP3 stays unbeaten this year December 14, 2017
- Bill banning Down syndrome abortions passes in Ohio, heads to Kasich's desk December 15, 2017The GOP-led Ohio state Senate on Wednesday passed a ban on abortions based on a diagnosis of Down syndrome, and Republican Gov. John Kasich has sent signals that he will soon sign the measure into law.
- FOX411's snap of the day December 14, 2017
- UN chief says sanctions key to denuclearize North Korea December 14, 2017United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Thursday that unified efforts to fully implement sanctions on North Korea are key to resolve the country's growing missile and nuclear threat.
- Bill banning Down syndrome abortions passes in Ohio, heads to Kasich's desk December 15, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives