SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Home Page] Senior Shares Her IU Kokomo Journey May 24, 2018
- [Volleyball] Trissel and Weir become Cougars May 11, 2018The Indiana University Kokomo Volleyball roster has increased by two with the additions of Chloe Trissel and Morgan Weir.
- [Baseball] @IUKBaseball concludes inaugural season May 8, 2018Indiana University Kokomo's inaugural baseball season came to a close at the 2018 River States Conference Tournament Semi-Final.
- Warriors' Iguodala questionable for Game 6 May 25, 2018Warriors forward Andre Iguodala, who has missed Games 4 and 5 of the Western Conference finals, is questionable for Game 6.
- Serena Williams the center of attention May 25, 2018Williams was not at media day on Friday, but that didn't stop reporters from asking anyone they could what it means to have her back.
- Ranking the best Stanley Cup losers of the past 20 years May 25, 2018Either the Knights or the Capitals will lose in the Final, joining this list of teams that fell short. Plus, a Calgary Flames Jersey Foul, and more.
- Warriors' Iguodala questionable for Game 6 May 25, 2018
- The best way to grill corn? With the husks still on May 26, 2018Epicurious tried out several methods, and husk-on is still the best.
- 9 clever ways to repurpose your old cell phone May 25, 2018A smartphone is really just a computer. It’s smaller, of course, and many things are less convenient than a regular desktop. But smartphones have powerful features, and once you’ve upgraded to a better model, you may wonder what to do with all that valuable hardware.
- Search on for 14-month-old toddler after mother's body found May 25, 2018Police in western New York are searching for a 14-month-old boy after his mother's body was found in a bag hidden in the woods.
- The best way to grill corn? With the husks still on May 26, 2018
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Howard County Sports Hall of Fame has announced its 10th induction class. CHRIS BONEHAM Helped lead the Haworth Huskies to the school’s only team state championship – the 1982 IHSAA swimming title. Scored two individual state swim titles in … Continue reading
RAKE’S TAKE BY GREG RAKESTRAW Sports Journal Monthly Columnist Pardon me if I have Colts, or at least Colt on the brain. For the last 10 days, that’s all I’ve covered, thought about, or talked about – even though it’s … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO, Ind. – In April, Ball State University athletics scored a major win – not on the football field or basketball courts – but in the front office. Much like the university did when it hired football … Continue reading