SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Men's Golf] Men's Golf takes on SAU Fall Classic September 20, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo Men's Golf team participated in the Spring Arbor University Fall Classic, finishing 10th as a team.
- [IUK] Thor & Rudy Named RSC Players of the Week September 19, 2017NEW ALBANY, Ind. – The River States Conference (RSC) released Player of the Week awards naming Taryn Thor RSC Women's Cross Country Runner of the Week and Macee Rudy RSC Volleyball Defender of the Week
- [Women's Golf] @IUKWGolf lands in fourth at Heidelberg September 19, 2017The Indiana University Women's Golf team introduced a pair of new players to their tournament team at the Heidelberg University Fall Invite where the team sat in third at the end of day one and finished in fourth out of 13 teams.
- [Men's Golf] Men's Golf takes on SAU Fall Classic September 20, 2017
- Check out the Rams' and 49ers' Color Rush unis September 21, 2017Check out the Rams' and 49ers' Color Rush unis
- Mr. May or Mr. October? Joe Torre sees playoff stuff in Aaron Judge September 21, 2017Mr. May or Mr. October? Joe Torre sees playoff stuff in Aaron Judge
- Far from the field, Red Sox clinch postseason berth September 21, 2017Far from the field, Red Sox clinch postseason berth
- Check out the Rams' and 49ers' Color Rush unis September 21, 2017
- Ex-prosecutors unsure if nursing home deaths involved crimes September 21, 2017Nine elderly patients died after being kept inside a nursing home that turned into a sweatbox when Hurricane Irma knocked out its air conditioning for three days, even though just across the street was a fully functioning and cooled hospital.
- The Latest: 10th patient dies from Florida nursing home September 21, 2017The Latest on the deaths of patients at a Florida nursing home that lost its air conditioning during Hurricane Irma (all times local): 1:25 p.m. Officials say a 10th patient has died from a Florida nursing home that lost its air conditioning during Hurricane Irma.
- Mexico earthquake death toll rises as rescuers work to free trapped girl September 21, 2017Rescuers raced to free a trapped schoolgirl in Mexico City on Thursday after they spotted her tiny fingers wiggling under the ruins, providing a glimmer of hope they could find more survivors after a magnitude 7.1 earthquake killed more than 230 people.
- Ex-prosecutors unsure if nursing home deaths involved crimes September 21, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: December 2011
RUSSIAVILLE – The Indiana University Kokomo Cougars completed the third of a three-game home schedule before the Christmas break with, perhaps, their most intense game of the season. The Marian University Knights came to Western High School looking to finish a … Continue reading
(STORY APPEARS IN THE DEC. 6 EDITION OF THE SPORTS JOURNAL) BY DEAN HOCKNEY In an age when student safety has taken center stage after scandals in such places as Carmel High School, Penn State University and Syracuse University, the … Continue reading