SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Basketball] RSC Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll Released October 19, 2017NEW ALBANY, Ind. -- The 2017-18 River States Conference Men's and Women's Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll has been released by the league office at RiverStatesConference.com. Also selected by the conference coaches was an RSC Men's and Women's Basketball Preseason All-Conference Team.
- [Cross Country] @IUKXC competes at Jenna Strong October 18, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo Cross Country teams took part in the Jenna Strong Classic, an annual race, in it's fifth year and honors former Wilmington College cross country runner Jenna Parlette. Parlette was leading the Franklin Invitational on August 31, 2013 when she collapsed and passed away three days later. She was a student-athlete who […]
- [Volleyball] Cougars take Eagles for 14 in a row October 18, 2017Indiana University Kokomo continues their hot streak, winning their 14th consecutive game with a shutout over Cincinnati Christian University. This win also moves the Cougars to 8-0 in the River States Conference.
- [Basketball] RSC Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll Released October 19, 2017
- Your brain knows when you've just died, researchers say October 21, 2017Researchers from New York’s NYU Langone School of Medicine said in an interview that people are aware that they died, and might be able to hear a doctor announcing their death.
- Singer Selena Quintanilla to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame October 21, 2017Beloved Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla will be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame more than 20 years after her death.
- Court temporarily blocks undocumented teen from having abortion October 20, 2017A federal appeals court in Washington ruled Friday to temporarily block a pregnant teenager who entered the United States illegally from have the abortion she is seeking.
- Your brain knows when you've just died, researchers say October 21, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: November 2011
BY DEAN HOCKNEY KOKOMO WILDKATS A BLUE BANNER GOAL FOR DEFENDING STATE RUNNERS-UP Anyone who watched the Kokomo boys basketball team lose to Bloomington South in the IHSAA Class 4A state championship game last March knows the 2011-2012 Kat team has … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY VALPARAISO – For 12 young college student-athletes, it was a trip-of-a-lifetime when they departed the Indiana University Kokomo campus last Saturday, traveled up US 31 and across US 30 to Valparaiso University to battle the NCAA Division … Continue reading
VALPARAISO – After unheralded Indiana University Kokomo battled NCAA Division I Valparaiso University to an early 9-8 score, Valpo went on a 21-0 run and jumped out to an eventual 30-8 lead less than 10 minutes into Saturday night’s game … Continue reading