SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Basketball] RSC Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll Released October 19, 2017NEW ALBANY, Ind. -- The 2017-18 River States Conference Men's and Women's Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll has been released by the league office at RiverStatesConference.com. Also selected by the conference coaches was an RSC Men's and Women's Basketball Preseason All-Conference Team.
- [Cross Country] @IUKXC competes at Jenna Strong October 18, 2017The Indiana University Kokomo Cross Country teams took part in the Jenna Strong Classic, an annual race, in it's fifth year and honors former Wilmington College cross country runner Jenna Parlette. Parlette was leading the Franklin Invitational on August 31, 2013 when she collapsed and passed away three days later. She was a student-athlete who […]
- [Volleyball] Cougars take Eagles for 14 in a row October 18, 2017Indiana University Kokomo continues their hot streak, winning their 14th consecutive game with a shutout over Cincinnati Christian University. This win also moves the Cougars to 8-0 in the River States Conference.
- [Basketball] RSC Basketball Preseason Coaches' Poll Released October 19, 2017
- Your brain knows when you've just died, researchers say October 21, 2017Researchers from New York’s NYU Langone School of Medicine said in an interview that people are aware that they died, and might be able to hear a doctor announcing their death.
- Niger attack leaves 4 US soldiers dead: What to know October 21, 2017Four U.S. service members were killed on Oct. 4 in Niger by Islamic militants, armed with rocket-propelled grenades and heavy machine guns.
- Singer Selena Quintanilla to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame October 21, 2017Beloved Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla will be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame more than 20 years after her death.
- Your brain knows when you've just died, researchers say October 21, 2017
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives
Monthly Archives: October 2011
LAS VEGAS – The racing world lost a legend as two-time Indianapolis 500 champion Dan Wheldon, 33, died of injuries he sustained in a fiery wreck on the 11th lap of the IndyCar Series finale at the Las Vegas Motor … Continue reading
BY DEAN HOCKNEY At almost every gathering of elite high school players, one theme is always prevalent – hard work pays off. That was the theme once again as Kokomo High School senior Christine Skaggs signed a national letter of … Continue reading
PROVIDED BY THE INDIANA MUSTANGS The Indiana Mustangs, who are members of the Elite MCFL, traveled to Cincinnati on Saturday afternoon to face the Cincinnati Jayhawks of the Gridiron Development Football League in the first round of the Mid-States Football … Continue reading