SUBSCRIBE TODAYSubscribe to Our FREE Weekly Digital Magazine
- [Women's Tennis] Tennis Completes Their Home Schedule Against Indiana Tech April 18, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - Playing their first and only home outdoor match of the season, Cougars dropped the contest 6-3 against a strong warrior squad.
- [Baseball] Baseball Cruises to Midweek Victory Over St. Francis (IN) April 18, 2019Kokomo, Ind. - The IU Kokomo Baseball Team returned home after their longest road stand of the season in dominant form as the ran away with the game Tuesday evening.
- [Men's Golf] Men's Golf Closes Out Record Season at RSC Championship April 18, 2019Florence, Ind. - The record-setting 2018-19 men's golf season came to a close on Tuesday at the Belterra Resort in the River States Conference Championship.
- [Women's Tennis] Tennis Completes Their Home Schedule Against Indiana Tech April 18, 2019
- Lowe: James Harden is breaking the blueprint that embarrassed him April 20, 2019Here's how Houston's superstar has transformed his game since the lowest moment of his career.
- Stanley Cup Playoff Daily: Leafs take control, Flames extinguished April 20, 2019Toronto moves ahead in its series, while Calgary's run has ended.
- Inside the mind of Chase Winovich, the NFL draft's most curious prospect April 20, 2019Winovich stops at nothing in search of growth and self-development, taking the Michigan DE to places many draft prospects wouldn't think to go.
- Lowe: James Harden is breaking the blueprint that embarrassed him April 20, 2019
- Matthews, Kapanen score late, Maple Leafs edge Bruins 2-1 April 20, 2019Auston Matthews broke a scoreless tie in the third period, Kasperi Kapanen added another goal and the Toronto Maple Leafs hung on the beat the Boston Bruins 2-1 Friday to take a 3-2 lead in their first-round playoff series.
- Celtics beat Pacers 104-96 to take 3-0 series lead April 20, 2019Jaylen Brown scored 23 points and Kyrie Irving added 19 to help the Boston Celtics beat the Indiana Pacers 104-96 on Friday night for a 3-0 lead in the first-round series.
- Storms in South kill girl in Florida, bring tornado threat April 20, 2019Strong storms were still roaring across the South on Friday, after killing two Mississippi drivers and a woman in Alabama and leaving more than 100,000 people without power across Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
- Matthews, Kapanen score late, Maple Leafs edge Bruins 2-1 April 20, 2019
EVEN MORE INFORMATION
WE WANT YOUR NEWS
Send your sports results to the Sports Journal at email@example.com
SEARCH OUR SITE
From the Sports Journal archives